Town Hall Closed to Public
In an effort to protect the health of residents and employees, Town Hall will close to the public until further notice effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, 12:00 noon. Offices will still be staffed during normal business hours to provide services to the public via telephone.
With an increased volume in calls expected, we’ve added additional numbers you may call for assistance:
- General questions/assistance: 910-458-2999, 910-458-8218, or 910-707-2042
- Billing related questions/assistance: 910-458-2983 or 910-458-4821
If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a voice mail message with your name, telephone number, and a brief description of what you need help with. We will be returning calls quickly to make sure your needs are met.
We also encourage everyone to take advantage of and use our many online services available such as:
- Bill pay: CLICK HERE to register and pay your water bill online.
- Permit applications:CLICK HERE to apply for permits online (building, fence, driveway, etc.)
- Parking, golf cart, and re-entry permits: CLICK HERE to purchase a parking, golf cart or re-entry permit online.
The Town of Carolina Beach remains committed to serving our citizens, and appreciate your patience and understanding during this emergent event.