Town Hall Reopens to Public with Restrictions
As North Carolina implements Phase Two in the COVID-19 environment, Carolina Beach Town Hall will reopen to the public on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 with the following safety restrictions:
- Hours of operation will be Monday-Friday, 9AM-4PM.
- Visitors may only enter from the front doors at the southeast corner of the building (near Planning and Billing departments)
- Only one visitor may enter the building at a time, and those waiting should practice social distancing (markings have been applied on the sidewalks for guidance)
- Masks should be worn while conducting business inside Town Hall
- Town officials recommend pre-scheduled appointments for all visits not related to water/sewer billing or parking and golf cart decals.
The Police Department will reopen to the public at the same time with the same restrictions as Town Hall except that visitors should enter the Police Department door located on the northeast corner of the building.
We encourage our citizens and visitors to visit the Town web site, www.carolinabeach.org, where online business processes such as bill pay, permits, and parking decal purchases can be performed.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (910) 458-2999.