FY 2018/2019 Budget Workshops
Beginning in March, budget workshops are held with Council Members to present requested and recommended budget items from each department. All workshops are held from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon in the Council Chambers at Town Hall, and the public is encouraged to attend.
|Listed below are scheduled dates for 2018/2019 budget workshops:|
March 27, 2018-Budget Workshop #1: The first budget workshop for Fiscal Year 2018/2019 provided council with a general overview of the projected revenue and anticipated expenses for the next fiscal year. Debbie Hall, Finance Director gave Council an overview of our revenue projections and Michael Cramer, Town Manager provided a summary of the budget requests submitted by the Department Heads. Click on the links below to view the presentations and a video of the workshop.
- PROJECTED REVENUE AND EXPENSE Budget Presentation 2018-2019
- CLICK HERE to watch the video of the workshop. NOTE-there were issues with the audio/sound for much of the meeting.
April 18, 2018-Budget Workshop #2: 2018/2019 budget presentations were given by Parks and Recreation, the the Carolina Beach Fire Department, and the Carolina Beach Police Department. Click on the links below to view the budget presentations and workshop video.
- PARKS AND RECREATION 18-19 Budget Presentation
- CAROLINA BEACH FIRE DEPARTMENT 18-19 Budget Presentation
- CAROLINA BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT 18-19 Budget Presentation
- CLICK HERE to view the video of the April 18, 2018 Budget Workshop
April 30, 2018-Budget Workshop #3: 2018/2019 budget presentation was given by Gilbert DuBois, Director of Operations. Click on the links below to view the presenttion and workshop video.
- OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT 18-19 Budget Presentation
- CLICK HERE to view the video of the May 22, 2018 Budget Workshop
May 16, 2018, 2018-Budget Workshop #4: The Town Manager will present his recommended FY 2018/2019 Budget.
May 30, 2018-Budget Workshop #5: Final Budget workshop for discussion and modifications as needed.